Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
PutraHeights.com Community

News: New members, please say "Hi" in http://www.putraheights.com/forums/index.php?topic=31.0
All the boards will open up if you login and post at least once

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Bad Service by Dobi Iman  (Read 2175 times)
PH Resident
PH Civilian

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2013, 11:52:53 AM »

I would like to highlight about Dobi Iman Services. They are totally hopeless and arrogant. If you want your items back in good shape, never give it to them for laundry services. Boss and staff are all arrogant, hopeless and rude. This is based on my own bad experience dealing with them. Dobi Iman totally takde Iman Sad
urchino
PH Peasants

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 11:01:01 AM »

you can use millenium laundry as i find them quite good. same row as the kingsley school. down side is for curtains n bedsheets which might be a bit pricey and inconsistant pricing for these items.
MysticShadow
PH Civilian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 09:44:04 PM »

I have a few white outfits which have yellowed. Haven't worn them for long. The yellow's quite noticeable. Anyone knows of a dobi around PH which can do a good job? The outfits are the type where the materials have specific handling instructions.
HappyPassion
PH Knight / Lady

Happiness is a choice!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 11:00:12 AM »

Sad I don't think it can be removed with the standard kind of laundrette here in PH. I have the same problem before but gave the clothes away in the end. Millennium Laundry has had their signage down & supposingly changing name caused partners go separate ways. This is my 6th laundry outlets i utilised. The last one, Queens colored my expensive bedsheet with another color  Angry Cry

I have a few white outfits which have yellowed. Haven't worn them for long. The yellow's quite noticeable. Anyone knows of a dobi around PH which can do a good job? The outfits are the type where the materials have specific handling instructions.

~ "Most misfortunes are the result of misused time." ~
~ "Like it or not, OUTSOURCING is the way to set you free to do what you love while the monies keep rolling in to your bank" ~
dr88
PH Civilian

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 09:13:25 AM »

Been using their service for past few years. Most of the time ok. A bit put off  by one female  staff .  too stern looking ,,, like what's her problem ?
ancie
PH Civilian

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 06:50:36 PM »

There is a new laundry near Mr Roti Canai behind Glades.
It's new, I haven't tried their service yet, but this is just another option for those who wants more laundry options.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

XHTML | CSS | Terra97 design by Bloc